Curiosity Driven Spaces
THIS IS THE RECORDING!
All registered participants will receive:
- member account to access zoom link
- resource guide
- 2 hours of PD
- unlimited access to replay
If you upgrade to include the course CURATE YOUR THIRD TEACHER, you'll be granted access within 24 business hours.
here's what you'll learn
- You’ll dive into what curiosity is, why we need it and how it can help you advocate for play and communicate this with families
- You’ll learn the reflective 6 C’s framework that guides your thinking to curating a curiosity driven space that works with you as the Third Teacher and reflects your images of all protagonists
- You’ll learn what the role of the environment is and 4 key aspects to remember before making any enhancements
- You’ll learn how to curate a sensory rich learning environment that includes sensory sensitivities
- Loads of inspiration from pictures of all kinds of environments both indoors and outdoors