Loose Parts, Schemas, Behaviours...Oh My!
THIS IS FOR ACCESS TO THE REPLAY!
All registered participants will receive:
- member account to access zoom link
- resource guide
- 2 hours of PD
- unlimited access to replay
If you upgrade to include The Modern Educator Toolkit, you'll be granted access within 24 business hours.
Here's what you'll learn
- You'll develop a growth mindset and learn the 4 lenses to view behaviours through that will enable you to gather research and develop a strength based approach to solving the behaviour
- You'll be able to observe and identify the actions/behaviours children exhibit that are connected to schemas and know how to use loose parts to aid children’s self-regulation during play.
- You'll engage in reflective work that provokes deep thought and dialogue around connecting the 100 languages of children to viewing and interpreting behaviours
- You'll walk away from the workshop rejuvenated, excited and feeling confident with the practical examples and resources that will support you in your everyday practice